Dr. Annaliese Dennis is the chiropractor for Florida Counseling Centers. Dr. Annaliese is originally from the west coast of Florida, but relocated to Brevard County to continue her passion for chiropractic and nutrition. She went to Tallahassee in 2007 to obtain her undergraduate degree from Florida State University, studying psychology and chemistry. In 2011, she began her chiropractic education at National University of Health Sciences at the St. Petersburg, Florida campus. In 2015 she was selected for an internship with Bay Pines Veterans Association Health Care in St. Petersburg, Florida. She has a strong interest in using nutrition to not only make changes in the physical aspect, but the mental, and emotional aspects as well. She is trained in Diversified Technique, flexion/distraction, motion palpation, low level LASER therapy, instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization, post isometric release technique, myofascial release technique, and rehabilitation treatment.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Florida State University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, National University of Health Sciences, St. Petersburg, FL
- Florida State Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Chiropractic Physician
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships and Associates
- Florida Chiropractic Association